St Joseph’s Church NEEDS you!! Jesus invites you to consider adding to the holiness and vitality of our community by taking part in a Ministry. This is a call to all:
- To read at Mass
- Altar Servers
- To be a Eucharistic Minister
- Assist at CCD & Gospel Group
- Bible reading for children
- Be an Usher at weekend Mass
- Adult Sacramental Preparation
- Join Music Ministry for Mass
- Be part of Stewardship group
- Join Men’s Spirituality group
- Join Fatima Rosary Apostolate
- Join Young Adult Ministry [YAM]
- Women’s Spirituality Ministry
- Volunteer for Hospitality
- Give time to Reception Office
- Help with caring for Facilities
- Participate in Bible Study
- Feed the Homeless
- Help with Friday Mission Lunch
- Be in American Catholic Women (ACWO based at St Joseph’s)
- Represent a Ministry at monthly Pastoral Council
- Today is Parish Information Day – today find out about a Ministry
- St Joseph’s future depends on God and how we pray and work together for His Kingdom.
- More info www.stjoeparis.org
CCD ‘Pop-Up’ office near front door to assist with any enquiries about CCD or other parish activities. Confirmation and FHC Parents meet today at 12.15 in Hall.
Pastoral Council met on 17 Sept with 15 present for a full agenda. There is a great enthusiasm to develop St Joseph’s. The next meeting is on 22 October at 7.30 pm
Marriage Preparation Course begins on Tuesday on 9th October at 8 pm.
RCIA 2018 – 2019: Thurs 11 Oct. 8 pm
Collections 16th Sept : € 3,412.84 ADP €229. ’La Quête’ APP : €20.
Post-Confirmation Group 23 Sept, 9.30 am
YAM ‘Welcome Back’, Sun 30 Sept. 1.30 pm.
Feed the Homeless Sat 6 Oct, in Hall at 10 a.m. All invited to help prepare.
Feasts this week: Thurs: St Vincent de Paul; Fri: Martyrs of Japan; Saturday: Archangels Michael, Gabriel & Raphael.
ACWO ‘Welcome Back’ Mass on Thurs. 11 Oct at 11.00 am in St Joseph’s Church.
Bible Study resumes 26 Sept. 10.30 a.m.
Mass in Swahili: next Sun. 30 Sept. at 2.30 pm.
Nigerian Community: Mass 7 Oct. at 12.30 pm